Proven Health Benefits of Ginger Root and Ginger Tea (Including Ginger Tea Recipe)
Many people have switched the coffee with green tea. Today we will suggest you an extremely healthy tea which should become a prat of your daily routine.
Today we present you Ginger tea.
For this healthy tea you will need
- 4-6 slices of raw ginger
- A cup of water
- Organic Honey
These are the instructions for preparing it the right way.
Pour the water in a ceramic saucepan and bring it to boil. Add in the ginger slices and lower the heat.
Leave it for 15 minutes than remove it from the heat. Put the tea in a cup and add a teaspoon of honey.
This drink will provide incredible health benefits like:
- It will boost your immune system
- It can improve your blood circulation
- It will boost your memory
- Regular consumption can prevent inflammation and oxidative stress
- Ginger is beneficial for middle-aged women
- It has a powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Ginger is also has anti-bacterial and antiviral properties because of the two active substances in it gingerdiols and gingerols
- It can reduce the pain in the joint and muscle pain
- It enhances the brain performance
- It can help digestion and the absorption of nutrients and it can prevent diarrhea
- Studies have shown that ginger can inhibit the growth of cancer and metastasis especially in the case of lung, pancreatic, bladder, liver and skin cancer.
- Ginger can treat symptoms of cardiovascular diseases, such as hypertension and high cholesterol levels.
- It also protects from heart attacks.
- Ginger tea can fight respiratory problems
- Ginger tea can help you to lose weight
- It can control your blood sugar
- It can reduce arthritic inflammation
Make this tea a part of your daily routine and enjoy the benefits from it.